This Content was Removed
This page contains features of Biomes o' Plenty which are removed in later versions.
As of 1.2.0 , this has all been removed
Summoning an Ender DragonEdit
- Capture a Villager with a Soul Manipulator.
- In The End place four Altar Frame blocks as shown (this view is from overhead).
- You will need four of each of the Biomes O' Plenty gems (Ruby, Peridot, Apatite (Malachite v1.2.0+), Topaz, Sapphire and Tanzanite). Place one of each type in each Altar Frame. The side of each Altar Frame will look like this when complete:
- Place the Sacrificial Focus in the center of the structure as shown (this view is from overhead).
- On the top of each Altar Frame, place a Medium Bone Segment. On top of each of the Medium Bone Segments, place a Small Bone Segment.
- Use a Ghastly Soul Manipulator on the Sacrificial Frame.
- Right-click on the Sacrificial Frame with the Villager Soul Manipulator.
- Use another Ghastly Soul Manipulator on the Sacrificial Frame. This will cause the entire structure to explode and an Ender Dragon to appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.