This Content was Removed
This page contains features of Biomes o' Plenty which are removed in later versions.
The Ancient Staff was used to reach the Promised Land. But as of Biomes o' Plenty version 7.17, the Promised Land is no longer in game, and many of the blocks contained there have been completely removed. The Ancient Staff exists in some versions of 1.7, but it doesn't serve any purpose.
Traveling to the Promised LandEdit
Once a staff is made, using it in the hotbar will create a structure in the sky above you that contains a portal to the Promised Land. Afterwards the staff will become depleted and will need to be recharged with a nether star in a crafting grid.
- Rubies can be found in Desert Biomes
- Topaz can be found in Jungle and Tropical Biomes
- Peridot can be found in Grassland Biomes
- Malachite can be found in Swamp Biomes
- Sapphire can be found in Oceanic Biomes
- Such as Mangrove
- Tanzanite can be found in Snow Biomes (taiga)
- Emeralds can be found in the Alps biome. (not just Extreme Hills)
RecipesEditAncient Staff Topper
Ancient Staff Pole
Ancient Staff Handle