There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
[[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.
- Please do not broadcast delicate personal information of yourself or others.
- Please do not vandalise pages, spam categories, or spam and insult other users, whether it is the fourms, the chat, or the comments.
- Contact an adminstrator if there is vandalism or trouble afoot, or if you want to suggest an idea for the wiki.
- Please provide evidence for upcoming things.
- Do not impersonate the admins here or the creators of BOP.
- Add Template:Navbox Biome to a biome page if it doesn't already have one
- Using the Source and Classic Editor are recommended and not the Visual Editor.
- Put the old biome ID before 1.8 in a Trivia section. Put the new 1.8+ ID into the infobox (If the biome doesn't exist in 1.8, put the biome ID of the last version it appeared in)
- For the 'added in' section of the infobox, put in the build number, if you can't find the build number, just put 1.6.4 or 1.7.2 or so. Put 1.6.4 if it came with the original release of BOP
- For the biome weight/rarity section, put the biome weight between 1-10 (10 is most common, 1 is rarest) and next to them what ranges they are. The biome weight and the ranges can be found in the biome files here. Find where it says for example: this.addWeight(BOPClimates.COLD_SWAMP, 7);, 7 is the biome weight and COLD_SWAMP is the temperature range.
- Next to the temperature of the biome, put the number and next to it in brackets put the temperature range it appears in (temperature ranges can be found here.)
- For plants and Rock Formations (etc.) use the block infobox.