This page serves as an unofficial seed repository for Biomes O' Plenty. It has been made in the hopes of centralizing the scattered posting of seeds.
Other mods besides Biomes O' Plenty may alter world generation, thereby producing unexpected results when generating worlds with the seeds listed here. Because of this and other mitigating factors, persons who post seeds are not held to any standard of accuracy whatsoever, although submitters are encouraged to be as accurate and concise as possible when adding seed entries. Submitters are encouraged to try not to run mods that may add/remove/modify biomes or otherwise alter the generation of terrain to a great degree (except Biomes O' Plenty, of course) when searching for seeds to add to the repository. Numerical seed entries are preferred, but seeds that contain letters or a mix of numbers and letters are accepted too.
As was said earlier, try to be as accurate and precise as possible with descriptions, although massive paragraphs describing seeds are often unnecessary and annoying, so try to keep the description of seeds short, preferably around 35-50 words per entry. Seeds or descriptions that contain offensive or inappropriate language will be removed. With all that being said, every contribution counts, so edit and add away!
New seed entries should be listed under their corresponding version of Minecraft and BOP. If the version of Minecraft or BOP you are using is not listed, feel free to create a new header for it. To check what version of BOP AND GERT are using, go to the Minecraft main menu, click on the
Mods button, and locate
Biomes O' Plenty in the left sidebar (you may need to scroll to find it). The version number should be listed below the text
Biomes O' Plenty in that sidebar.
Copy and use the following code for new entries:
*SEED — DESCRIPTION. <small>Added by ~~~~</small>
Please do not mess up the format of the page. and use the exact BOP build number is strongly recommended, which can be found in the mods settings.
- Currently no seeds. Please help by posting some seeds!
- 5280078656355243189 - Very diverse spawn. You spawn right next to a decently sized mystic grove biome. To the other side of your spawn, there's a regular swamp with some cattails. Near spawn - and the swamp - there's a mangrove biome. There's also a wetland biome, where a regular dark forest resides nearby. If you go through the mystic grove some more, there's a coniferous forest. The other biomes surrounding the mystic grove is are some regular biomes such as: wooden hills, forest, and plains. In the plains biome there is a village. The version of BOP used is BiomesOPlenty-1.15.2-10.0.0.328-universal.jar. Added in by a non-signed in user.
- 2294727229951414757 - Very rare spawn. You spawn in the Origin Hills
- 1324447946994157030 - You spawn in a Fir forest that is bordered by an ocean, a spruce forest and a regular forest. Travelling a short distance to -393 70 422 you will find a Volcano Island connected to a Mushroom biome.
- 3922424425013433058 - Spawn on Island. North West has Desert, Oasis, and Village. South West has Lavender Fields. Travel south for more islands and two ocean monuments near each other. Rainforest Biome island (-460, 83, 845) is located right in between the two monuments to the east and west. There is also a large ravine under the island. In addition, there is a jungle temple located nearby at -440, 85, 1700 and also nearby the temple is a large Bamboo Forest biome. There are lots to explore near spawn, one of the greatest seeds I've ever found. BOP build number used is "BiomesOPlenty-1.12-220.127.116.119" Added by ShackTi1.
- -8333224771843891543 - Spawn in Maple woods, nearby islands contain many assorted biomes. Does have a small mystic grove and sacred springs.
- -6457583245248222882 - You spawn in one of the rarest biomes, the Mystic Grove!
There should be a sacred springs biome on your left, you will spawn in a jungle.
There is also an ominous woods biome located at 690/64/-910
Added by JordanMark
- Rose Quartz - Spawn in Maple Woods biome. Go east and you'll find a village.
Please post information that we missed about the seeds!