White Sand is a new sand type block that was added in later versions of Minecraft 1.11.2.
- Can be obtained with any tool or by hand, but using a shovel is the quickest method.
- White sand naturally generates in the new White Beach biome.
Behavior and PhysicsEdit
- Like most sand blocks, white sand obeys physics and will fall if no blocks are underneath it.
- They can be crafted in all sandstone variants.
- like other sand types, the player can plant dead bushes, cactus and Dune Grass on it (at least in 1.12.2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.